Custom Software Development
There's a huge amount of business software available to accomplish any number of tasks. Many of these applications will provide 90% of what you're looking for. In some cases, this is enough. In other cases, the remaining 10% contributes to a large investment in payroll because of manual data entry, which also opens up potential issues caused by human error. Are there any repetitive tasks that your staff is doing that could be automated?
We've built some large comprehensive applications. Here are some examples:
- EMR (Electronic Medical Records) software for a bariatric clinic.
- Tracks patient records, visits, dispensed medications, and generates reports to show which methods result in the best weight-loss results. Used by several dozen users for a single business spread across multiple clinics.
- Collections software for a collections law-firm.
- Tracks clients (including sales cycle), debtors, claims, balanced owed, generates court documents, integrates with phone system to record and log calls, integrates with Experian to pull credit reports, integrates with TLO for skip-tracing, and generates dozens of reports to aid in the collections of bad debts. Used by several dozen users for a single business spread across offices in multiple states.
- Inventory, Warranty, and Shipping Management
- Takes purchase orders and warranty claims via website and phone agents, allows for processing of orders, manages a large warehouse of inventory with a custom mobile application, integrates with phone system to record and log all phone calls, detects and reports on warranty fraud, and generates a variety of reports. The application is used by about 100 agents throughout the day.
We've also built some small applications for completing basic tasks or integrating two separate pieces of software. Here are some examples:
- Scripts to decrypt hundreds of PDF files in bulk.
- Scheduling application for a rolling shield manufacturer to schedule sales, installs, and repairs of their products.
- Scripts to convert data from old applications to new ones.